29.8.12


I have a dream, where I stand in a forest. And I see a girl with long blond hair, and a long white dress. She’s running and laughing, she looks so happy. I walk towards her and ask her where I am. She tells me I’m in a forest. I ask her who she is, she says her name Sereity. I ask her how she I got here. She says she doesn’t know that people pop up all the time. I ask her how she got here. She says she doesn’t know, that one day she woke up here just like me, ad she saw a boy, laughing ad playing just as she was. I ask her what happened to the boy. She says one day he just dissapeared.

  I ask her is she ever gets lonely. She says no that many people come to play with her. i ask where they all are. She said they dissapeared just like the boy. I ask her if they ever came back.She says not yet, but she’s sure they will. I feel so bad for the girl, her friends will ever come back, and she doesn’t even know she’s a dream. I ask her if she would like to come tom my home with me. She says she’d love to, but can’t. I ask why not. She says it’s impossible, she can’t leave this forest. I can feel my self leaving, I tell her I’ll try to come back someday. She just hugs me and shakes her head no.Everything starts to fade and the last thing I see is a blond boy with a pure white out fit and she looks at him. She runs towards him, and hugs him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your opinion about his blog ,
this will help us to give some more quality information.

Write 4 namesake-expert

Thank you for your interest in being part of the namesake-expert writing community.
namesake-expert publishes original news content, opinion pieces, trending topics and breaking stories in the area of technology, entertainment, business, politics, lifestyle, videos,sports, lifestyle and women’s issues. Articles must be written in English, published first on namesake-expert and will be reviewed by the “seasoned” namesake-expert Team.
If you are interested revert back to proud2_besingle@yahoo.co.in

side l

Texts

images in posts are not related to the content .
it pasted to relate the content or to describe the message of post.
if any photo of any person in post hurting any sentiment it can be removed busted. pls complain it to this Email -->
proud2_besingle@yahoo.co.in

Followers