29.8.12


I want to love someone within driving distance, who will want only me, who will never abandon me, and who will never be someone they aren’t. I’m ready to fall in deep, passionate, intimate, perfect, amazing love with someone who isn’t afraid to fall in love with me. Someone who will love me unconditionally. Someone who will be my rock when I’m feeling weak. Someone who will be my everything and who will make me their everything.

I’ve never been the kind to need a boyfriend. In fact, I love my single life. However, I don’t want just a boyfriend, I want a partner. I want a best friend. I want a lover. I want to show someone how to be loved without fear of ever being left behind like they’re nothing. I know what it’s like to be hurt. I will never put someone through what I’ve been through.
Photo: Pic By : Cute fb Faces
"Relationships must be chosen wisely. It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company. There’s no need to rush. If something is meant to be, it will happen – in the right time, with the right person, and for the best reason. Fall in love when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely."

"Don't throw the chance to love the person who really loves you because not every person can love you seriously."
""

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your opinion about his blog ,
this will help us to give some more quality information.

Write 4 namesake-expert

Thank you for your interest in being part of the namesake-expert writing community.
namesake-expert publishes original news content, opinion pieces, trending topics and breaking stories in the area of technology, entertainment, business, politics, lifestyle, videos,sports, lifestyle and women’s issues. Articles must be written in English, published first on namesake-expert and will be reviewed by the “seasoned” namesake-expert Team.
If you are interested revert back to proud2_besingle@yahoo.co.in

side l

Texts

images in posts are not related to the content .
it pasted to relate the content or to describe the message of post.
if any photo of any person in post hurting any sentiment it can be removed busted. pls complain it to this Email -->
proud2_besingle@yahoo.co.in

Followers