27.2.12

http://www.silverlovely.com/photos/normal_cute-love-quote.jpg



by pratha
                  "When you are in love"
     Love itself will put you in a situation where you feel someone is truely
     in love with you by their gestures,But true fact is its just a gestures 
     nothing called Love.
                     " MADE FOR EACH OTHER "
      No couple's are made for each other until they realise the change,
      They got is themselves for the other is not a loss ,its a gain.

I don’t think I understand the difference between “I love you” and “I’m in love with you”. I’ve always thought that “I love you” were the biggest words in the world, but then everyone’s like “I love you, but that doesn’t mean I’m in love with you”. And I’m confused.
To me, being in love is when you’re happy to see them. When they give you butterflies, when you are happy to spend a minute with them. Why is that bigger than love? I’m in love with lots of people, I’m happy to see everyone.
Love is so much more! I always ask myself “Would I die for this person?” and if the answer is yes, I love them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your opinion about his blog ,
this will help us to give some more quality information.

Write 4 namesake-expert

Thank you for your interest in being part of the namesake-expert writing community.
namesake-expert publishes original news content, opinion pieces, trending topics and breaking stories in the area of technology, entertainment, business, politics, lifestyle, videos,sports, lifestyle and women’s issues. Articles must be written in English, published first on namesake-expert and will be reviewed by the “seasoned” namesake-expert Team.
If you are interested revert back to proud2_besingle@yahoo.co.in

side l

Texts

images in posts are not related to the content .
it pasted to relate the content or to describe the message of post.
if any photo of any person in post hurting any sentiment it can be removed busted. pls complain it to this Email -->
proud2_besingle@yahoo.co.in

Followers