18.3.11


A BTech final year girl student at MMM Engineering College, Gorakhpur, was rusticated by the college administration on Tuesday for keeping her boyfriend in her hostel room during night. The boy is a student of IIT-Delhi. The college has also asked IIT-Delhi to initiate action against the boy.

According to reports, the girl was residing at Saraswati Mahila Hostel of the MMM Engineering College along with her roommate. On March 7 when her roommate was not present in the hostel, the girl brought her boyfriend during the night in girl's dress. Next morning, the boy left the room in the same dress. Several girl students of the hostel made complaints to the warden about the girl's act.

The matter was reported to the college principal who set up a panel to probe into the incident.

The panel found truth in the allegation and recommended for rustication of the girl from the college. It is said that the girl herself had confessed to have brought her boyfriend to the hostel room. She also disclosed the name of her boyfriend and his whereabouts.

It is said that both belong to Agra district and know each other for quite a long time. They are academically brilliant and the girl was also selected by a company for job during the campus recruitment.
After this incident, the college administration has tightened the security in the girls' hostels.

 
love lines by girls- i have the best boyfriend in the world, hands down. he treats me like a princess. he always try’s his best to make me smile even when he’s not happy. he makes me feel special and makes me so loved. he shows me that he cares and always tells me I’m so pretty and cute and how perfect i am. how beautiful my smile is and he just makes me feel beautiful. he tells me he loves me and he never gives up in saying that he loves me more even though i do love him more. he’s so protective of me and never wants me to get hurt or be sad and its so cute and he calls me all these cute names that make me smile. everything he does just makes me love him more. hes so perfect and someone i never wanna live without. thats my soulmate and the love of my life, my husband, my bestfriend, boyfriend, daddy, and everything else. thats my other half. the person i’ll share my whole life with. i’ll never give up in our love because its something that will last forever

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your opinion about his blog ,
this will help us to give some more quality information.

Write 4 namesake-expert

Thank you for your interest in being part of the namesake-expert writing community.
namesake-expert publishes original news content, opinion pieces, trending topics and breaking stories in the area of technology, entertainment, business, politics, lifestyle, videos,sports, lifestyle and women’s issues. Articles must be written in English, published first on namesake-expert and will be reviewed by the “seasoned” namesake-expert Team.
If you are interested revert back to proud2_besingle@yahoo.co.in

side l

Texts

images in posts are not related to the content .
it pasted to relate the content or to describe the message of post.
if any photo of any person in post hurting any sentiment it can be removed busted. pls complain it to this Email -->
proud2_besingle@yahoo.co.in

Followers