16.10.09



http://www.teluguone.com/cinema/gallery/Illiyana/Ileana/ileana8.jpg
But there were no complaints about Ileana's look, which was high on the oomph factor. And that, says the actress, is one of the reasons for her on-screen success. "I'm the only heroine in the industry who can dress differently and can carry off anything, but I wouldn't say I'm oomphy," says Ileana.

http://www.chennai365.com/wp-content/uploads/actress/Ileana/Ileana-011008.jpgNext up is Saleem, in which she'll star opposite Vishnu Vardhan. "I'm glad YVS Chowdary has trusted me enough to offer me a role again. He directed my debut, Devadasu. But this role is different and the film will be a big hit," she says confidently.
But the grapevine has it that Ileana isn't just sticking to Tollywood. Is it true that she's signed the Tamil film, 24, which will be directed by Vikram Kumar and star Chiyaan Vikram? "I heard about it, but I'm not in a position to give a definite answer as I've still not been approached for the project," she says.
http://gallery.oneindia.in/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1379662&g2_serialNumber=3

In fact, Ileana admits that she's quite comfortable in Tollywood. Is it because the pay isn't lucrative enough in other regional films? "Money is not an issue. But the directors I've worked with in Tollywood have a vision and have always portrayed me beautifully. Moreover, I haven't been offered the kind of roles that I'm getting here in other regional films. That's why I love Tollywood," says Ileana.
http://www.chitramala.com/img2/2009/05/ileana-300.jpg
The same goes for Bollywood, says the Goan gal. "I don't want to go to Bollywood for an average commercial film. The film should bring out something in me. I'm waiting for such a role," she says.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your opinion about his blog ,
this will help us to give some more quality information.

Write 4 namesake-expert

Thank you for your interest in being part of the namesake-expert writing community.
namesake-expert publishes original news content, opinion pieces, trending topics and breaking stories in the area of technology, entertainment, business, politics, lifestyle, videos,sports, lifestyle and women’s issues. Articles must be written in English, published first on namesake-expert and will be reviewed by the “seasoned” namesake-expert Team.
If you are interested revert back to proud2_besingle@yahoo.co.in

side l

Texts

images in posts are not related to the content .
it pasted to relate the content or to describe the message of post.
if any photo of any person in post hurting any sentiment it can be removed busted. pls complain it to this Email -->
proud2_besingle@yahoo.co.in

Followers